Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paras Beach Resort, Mambajao, Camiguin Island

Posted on 2:23 PM by ashertrix


Paras Beach Resort is perhaps Camiguin’s most popular accommodation. Located in the heart of the island, just a short ride from the capital town of Mambajao and a three minute boat ride away from the crystal clear blue waters and white sand beaches of the famous white island.
Originally built as a private beach house of the Paras family, Paras Beach Resort has become a landmark of comfort and convenience in the island paradise of camiguin.
Since its opening in March of 1995, Paras Beach Resort has catered to both local and foreign tourists.

4 Response to "Paras Beach Resort, Mambajao, Camiguin Island"

.
gravatar
Unknown Says....

Great post, love it! haha Anyway, today I had a big luck and want to share it with everyone - I finally found a way to make cheap calls to my cousin Becky in Philippines:

www.briing.com/cheap-calls/philippines.php

If you're in the UK like me, you can call cheaply to Philippines and all over the world! :)

.
gravatar
Sixstarlimousines Says....

I love to travel around the world and i prefer beach area to visit so this will really help me for my next vacation tour.

Limo Hire Melbourne

.
gravatar
Selvina Hayes Says....

I like Beach Resort places....
Thank you for share this Beach Resort...
Now i am planning for Visit it...
Appartamenti Vacanze toscana

.
gravatar
Posarellivillas Says....

Hello Webmaster,

It would be appreciable if you can please remove my listing: posarellivillas.it on keyword: "Appartamenti Vacanze toscana" from your site's page which is: http://philtourismspots.blogspot.in/2010/06/paras-beach-resort-mambajao-camiguin.html

Looking forward to your reply!


Thank you,
Posarelli Villas

Leave A Reply

 
Subscribe